Official Site of the Northern Ireland
Take our Northern Ireland challenge to win a trip for two to
Submit your entry with the answers to all six questions on the
form below, which test your knowledge about Northern Ireland's
History, Culture, etc. All information can be found on the
Northern Ireland pages, and the contest sponsors' pages: Aer Lingus, Lynott
Tours, and Avis Rent-A-Car. Make
sure to answer carefully; all answers must be correct!
- Round-trip economy air transportation for two from New
York or Boston to Belfast (via Shannon) on Aer Lingus,
valid from September 1, 1996, through May 31, 1997.
- 7 nights' bed and breakfast accommodation for two, based
on double occupancy, in Northern Ireland, provided by
- 7 days' economy car hire (standard transmission),
provided by Avis Rent-A-Car, valid from September 1,
1996, through May 31, 1997. Car insurance is mandatory
at an extra charge. Car upgrade is available for an
- Passport to Ireland Guide: 2 for 1 entry into 100 tourist
attractions throughout all of Ireland--North and South.
- Contest is open only to legal residents of the United
States of America aged 18 or older as of the date of
- Contest ends 4/30/96 at 12:00am EST.
- Only ONE entry allowed per person, all others will be
- No responsibility is assumed for late, lost, or
misdirected mail or entries, or for telecommunications
system or computer software or hardware errors or data
- Winner will be chosen at random from among all eligible
entries received with the correct answers to all
six questions by interKnowledge, whose decisions on all
matters relating to this contest shall be final. Odds
of winning depend on the number of correct entries.
- Winner will be notified by e-mail and will also be posted
by 5/5/96 on the Northern Ireland Home Page.
- Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be
offered. Taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of
- Employees of the Northern Ireland Tourist Board, its
parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, its advertising,
promotion, and production agencies, Lynott Tours, Aer
Lingus, Avis Rent-A-Car, and InterKnowledge are not
eligible to enter.
(PLEASE NOTE: When you have completed all the questions and
entered the requested information, you must press the SUBMIT
button on the bottom of this page. None of your writing will be
received until you do this.)
(ALSO NOTE: You may leave blank the information concerning
your address and telephone number; this information is only
required in the case of the contest winner.)
Northern Ireland Homepage
| Travel Tips | Accommodations
| Houses & Gardens | Golf | Industrial
Heritage | Walking, Hiking &
Horseback | Activities | Calendar of Events | Sample Itineraries | Transportation | Cuisine
and Restaurants | Birdwatching | Fishing | Ancestral
Heritage | County Antrim | County Armagh | City
of Belfast | County Down | County Fermanagh | County
Londonderry | County Tyrone | Tour Operators | Best Bets | The
Northern Ireland Browser's Page | InterKnowledge
Copyright (c) 1996 interKnowledge Corp.
All rights reserved.